The COVID-19 pandemic has brought about what feels like endless changes and shifts to our everyday lives. We want to assure you that as we closely monitor the situation, we remain open and ready to serve the pets of this community. We’ve made adjustments accordingly so that we can provide top-notch care with safety and convenience for you in mind.
The Gardner Animal Care Center team is here to help make your life easier. You can book an appointment online from any device! To book an appointment, you can download our app or click here to complete our online form. After your appointment has been confirmed, you can use our curbside check-in upon your arrival to let our team know you’re here.
As part of our efforts to keep everyone safe and healthy while continuing to provide quality care to your pets, we have implemented curbside check-in. This allows us to see your pets while minimizing unnecessary contact. Think of it as the veterinarian answer to concierge service!
- Complete your check-in form online before your appointment. This will let us know what vehicle you’ll be in, the best way to contact you, and information about your pet’s condition.
- When you arrive for your appointment, text or call us at 978-632-7110. A member of our team will come out to retrieve your pet(s), and you can relax in the car during the appointment. Time to get caught up on that book or call up a friend!
Telemedicine with AirVet
We’re excited to offer telemedicine using the AirVet app! This innovative service allows you to connect with a vet in seconds to get answers, do follow-ups, and sometimes just to get the reassurance you need. Here’s how to get started:
Two-way texting with the PetDesk app
Connect with us using the PetDesk app! Among several helpful features, PetDesk has a two-way text function. This allows us to communicate via text, send updates, share photos, notify you of lab results, and much more.
Additionally, keeping up with your pet’s health from your mobile device has never been easier! With PetDesk, you’ll also be able to:
- Request appointments 24/7.
- Receive automatic reminders.
- Save notes, pictures, and more.
- Keep your pet’s information organized.
Download the PetDesk app here!
As we continue to navigate the COVID-19 crisis and all of the changes it necessitates, we want to extend our deepest thanks to you all. We understand that these adjustments have not been easy, and we appreciate your patience and support. We are so proud to be a part of this incredible community, and we know that we’ll get through this together. From all of us at Gardner Animal Care Center, thank you! Stay safe!