Daycare hours are Monday—Friday: 6:30 AM — 6 PM
Do you ever leave the house wishing you could stay home to keep your beloved pet company? Have you thought how wonderful it would be if there was a doggie daycare facility locally that could entertain your pets while you were attending to your daily obligations? As parents, we have come to value and trust our daycare providers for caring for our children. Up until now, you may not have been aware that our four-legged family members have daycare providers available to them.
At the Gardner Animal Care Center, our team is here to love and nurture your pets while you are away from home. Our goal is to provide socialization activities for your dogs that include other dogs and caregivers and to keep them entertained throughout the day. We have an indoor area for pets to lounge in and catch up on all the gossip, all year long. We have a large, self-contained area for your pet to run and play with their friends during the spring, summer, and fall. They have access to shade and plenty of toys to keep them busy. Have no fear—during the winter months or poor weather conditions, we have a large, heated indoor arena for their continued enjoyment.
Gardner Animal Care Center’s doggy daycare welcomes dogs that enjoy the other company of other dogs and humans.
Benefits of doggie daycare include:
- Great for socialization both with other pets and people
- Lessens the development of separation anxiety
- Play time adds stimulating activity and exercise that improves overall health
- Trained team members monitoring your pet throughout the day
- Veterinarians available to handle unexpected emergencies
- Routine care and medical appointments available upon request
- Grooming appointments can be scheduled the day of daycare
Requirements for Doggie daycare:
- Current on vaccinations (DHLP-P, Rabies, and Bordetella)
- Proof of a negative fecal sample within the last six months of the date of the daycare visit.
- 24 hour advanced notice is recommended to ensure space availability
Getting started is easy!
Introduction to Daycare
Contact us today!