At the Gardner Animal Care Center, our team is here to love and nurture your pets while you are away from home. Our goal is to provide socialization activities for your dogs that include other dogs and caregivers and to keep them entertained throughout the day. We have an indoor area for pets to lounge in and catch up on all the gossip, all year long. We have a large, self-contained area for your pet to run and play with their friends during the spring, summer, and fall. They have access to shade and plenty of toys to keep them busy. Have no fear—during the winter months or poor weather conditions, we have a large, heated indoor arena for their continued enjoyment.
Gardner Animal Care Center’s doggy daycare welcomes dogs that enjoy the other company of other dogs and humans.
- Great for socialization both with other pets and people
- Lessens the development of separation anxiety
- Play time adds stimulating activity and exercise that improves overall health
- Trained team members monitoring your pet throughout the day
- Veterinarians available to handle unexpected emergencies
- Routine care and medical appointments available upon request
- Grooming appointments can be scheduled the day of daycare
- Current on vaccinations (DHLP-P, Rabies, and Bordetella)
- Proof of a negative fecal sample within the last six months of the date of the daycare visit.
- 24 hour advanced notice is recommended to ensure space availability
- Dogs over the age of 6 months must be spayed or neutered in order to participate in doggy daycare